Need help with Atlassian products? Order the professional consulting services from us. Get a free consultation right now!
Adding the Visual Filter
- Edit the page.
- Insert the Table Filter macro and paste the table within the macro body.
- Select the macro and click Edit.
- In the Icon, checkbox or image filter columns box, select the columns for filtration with icons, emoticons, images or check boxes.
- Save the macro.
- Save the page.
Filtering the table with visual filters
- Open the page with the table for filtration.
- On the filtration pane, locate the visual filters and position the mouse pointer within the appropriate one.
- Select the appropriate icons, emoticons or images or state of check boxes for filtration.