When you mark Talk inline comments and suggestions as favourites, you can:
- see them at a glance on pages with numerous discussions and suggestions
- view and manage favourite talks from all spaces on one page
It's very convenient in such cases:
- there are ongoing discussions you want to keep track of
- you need to remember to answer some discussions and suggestions
- a discussion is almost over and a talk will soon be resolved, but it contains the information you will need to consult later on, so you want to keep this talk at hand after it's resolved, and more
Adding to favourites
To add a discussion or suggestion to Favourite Talks, clickin its top right corner:
Removing from favourites
The star icon will change to, which means the talk was marked as favourite. You can click the star again to remove the talk from Favourite Talks:
You can add talks to favourites and remove discussions from Favourite Talks by clicking star icons in email notifications.
Viewing and managing all your favourite talks
To view all your favourite talks, click your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose Favourite Talks:
The Favourite Talks page contains all talks that are marked as favourites across all your Confluence spaces:
Clicking Talk icons activates corresponding Talk comments on the sidebar. Alternatively you can scroll all talks and select needed ones.
To view a talk on a Confluence page, click the link next to the Talk icon. Clickingin the list of favourite talks removes them from favourites.
Besides browsing, you can edit, delete, reply to, resolve, archive talks, restore resolved and archived talks, manage viewing permissions right on the Favourite Talks page.
Using the toggle button above the list of favourite talks, you can sort favourite talks by:
- Talk updated (the date of Talk discussion update)
- Marked as favourite (the date when a Talk discussion was marked as favourite)
- Page title (the title of the page on which a Talk discussion id located)