|Check out our new app for Confluence Smart Attachments. Store your project documents, artifacts, and media assets in the shareable space storage in Confluence.|
- view all discussions in a space/subset of pages/page in one place
- track the resolution of inline comments
- easily find a needed discussion
Talk Report is handy when you have many discussions spread over multiple pages.
Create a report
- Open a page where you want to add a report.
- Insert the Talk Report macro
Configure the report
Space and Page fields work independently. There is no need to enter a space if you want to create a report for just one page or a subset of pages.
Report type How to configure All talks of the current space leave the Space and Page fields empty All talks of a specific space type in a space name in the Space field, leave the Page field empty All talks of a specific page leave the Space field empty, type in a page name in the Page field All talks of a page with its child pages leave the Space field empty, type in a root page name in the Page field and check 'Include child pages'
What can I see in the report?
Resolved talks are stored only starting from the version 3.5.0. The report does not include talks that were resolved prior to updating to v.3.5.0.
Talk Report includes the following information:
- Name of a page where an inline comment was created
- Link to an inline comment
- Initial comment
- Priority of an inline comment
- Status (open, resolved, archived)
- Discussion author
- Users mentioned in a discussion
- Date when a talk was started
- Date of talk resolution