Each question is created as a separate Confluence page.
To edit a question:
Navigate to the page of that question and open it in the editor, or
- Click Edit in the Questions section on a quiz administration page.
What you can do while editing a question:
- Modify the question by making changes in the page title
- Add additional content (e.g. additional text, image or video) in the area above the macros
- Edit, delete or add answer options. Each answer option is inside a separate Question Answer Option macro. To add an answer option, insert another Question Answer Option macro inside the Question Answers macro body
- Change the correct answer or question type in the settings of the Question Answers macro.
- After publishing a page, a question will be modified according to your changes.
Be aware that if you edit questions after enrolling to a quiz, enrolled and future participants will see questions in their new version.