New in this release:
- Participants can now self-enroll to courses.
Before, course creators had only one option to assign a course - to enroll participants. Now, there's a choice to let users self-enroll. You can use it to:
- create a catalog of courses for participants to browse and self-enroll to what's relevant at the moment
- empower the learning culture and support the self-directed education in your company by providing plenty of optional training courses
- facilitate the new employee onboarding by sharing a selection of open courses designed to help through the transition
- add a course for self-enrollment to Discover catalog in Learning, or
- get a course link for self-enrollment and share it via Slack, email, on a Confluence page, or in a Jira issue