Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
- Open a page where you want to add a report.
- Insert the Talk Report macro
Configure the report
Space and Page fields work independently. There is no need to enter a space if you want to create a report for just one page or a subset of pages.
Report type How to configure All talks of the current space leave the Space and Page fields empty All talks of a specific space type in a space name in the Space field, leave the Page field empty All talks of a specific page leave the Space field empty, type in a page name in the Page field All talks of a page with its child pages leave the Space field empty, type in a root page name in the Page field and check 'Include child pages'
In Type, select what you want to include in the report:
both Talk inline comments and suggestions
- only Talk inline comments
- only suggestions
- only open
- only resolved
- any (both open and resolved)
What can I see in the report?
- Name of a page where an inline comment/suggestion was created
- Link to an inline comment/suggestion
- Initial comment/suggestion
- Priority of an inline comment/suggestion
- Status (open, resolved, archived)
- Discussion/suggestion author
- Users mentioned in a discussion
- Date when a talk was started
- Date of talk resolution