The Employee Ratings for Jira Cloud app is a solution which neatly integrates into your workflows. You can quickly assess the speed, quality, and efficiency of your colleagues that were working on this or that task.
- quality of completed tasks
- speed of doing a specific tasks
- skills of the employee for the current position
- get objective assessment of employees' performance
- view the aggregated ratings for each metric
- discuss assessment with employees
- get insights on problems in team performance
- help employees understand what to improve
- find the ways to improve skills and performance
You can assess tasks that are completed or closed with the Done resolution.
- Open the task which you are a reporter in.
- Click the Rate button. The Rate section appears.
- Set the ratings for each metric.
- Click Save.
Viewing Metrics for Users
The app shows and calculates metrics per project.
- Open the project in which you want to view metrics.
- On the navigational sidebar, select Employee Ratings.
- The page with the employees' performance metrics opens, as follows:
The app calculates metrics over the last 180 days for users having ratings for two or more tasks. Metrics are shown per project.