The Source Table:
Use Case №1
Table Filter & ConfiForms TableView
1. Add the Table Filter macro to the ConfiForms TableView macro.
2. Add filters to the table columns and set filter values.
Pivot Table & ConfiForms TableView
3. Add the Pivot table macro to the ConfiForms TableView macro with filtered data.
Pivot Table allows you to summarize and aggregate your table data.
You can select the following operations: Sum, Count, Min, Max, Average, Literal.
Chart from Table & ConfiForms TableView
5. Add the Chart from Table macro to the already filtered and aggregated ConfiForms TableView macro to visualize data with the help of charts and graphs.
Use Case №2
You can change the filtration criteria, the pivot table and chart parameters on the fly.
The changes will be automatically applied to the data from the Office Excel macro.
In this use case filtered data, the pivot table and chart will be automatically updated when the ConfiForms Form is filled in.
Table Transformer & ConfiForms TableView
1. Add the Table Transformer macro to ConfiForms TableView.
You can place one or multiple tables within the macro body to merge, look up them or to perform custom calculations.
2. Select one of the presets or switch to the SQL query tab to use a custom SQL query.
This SQL query allows you to create a new column with data outputted by condition.
WHEN 'Desired salary'<2000
ELSE "Not approved"
You can use the ConfiForms TableView macro with each of our macros separately or combine them according to your needs.