A course author can control whether participants will be able to move freely between modules or have to complete them in sequential order. There are 2 options:
- Sequential (default) – participants will have to complete modules in the order they appear in a course.
- Free – participants will be able to freely navigate a course and complete modules in any order.
To configure this setting:
- Go to a course, which you want to set a reminder for.
- Open Settings > Course navigation.
- Choose a course navigation mode.
Changes to this setting apply to all participants (future and already enrolled ones).