Download page FAQ - Security.
FAQ - Security
1. How do you audit the apps' security?
Stiltsoft has completed Security Self-Assessment Program reviewed by Atlassian. We can share the filled CAIQ-Lite questionnaire by request at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Service Desk Portal .
1.2. Bug Bounty
Table Filter and Charts for Confluence (Cloud, Data Center, Server) is participating in the public Marketplace Bug Bounty Program . See for more details: https://bugcrowd.com/stiltsoft .
2. Does the app have any certifications like SOC1, SOC2 Type 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS compliance, Fidelity/E&O Insurance, FedRAMP?
The app doesn’t have these certifications and audits.
3. Is the app impacted with CVE-2021-44228 – Apache Log4j2 Vulnerability?
The Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app is not impacted with CVE-2021-44228 – Apache Log4j2 Vulnerability.
In the Server and Data Center versions of the app, we use the following logger shipped with Confluence:
The Cloud version is not affected by this vulnerability because we use a different language in it.
4. Is the app impacted with CVE-2022-22965 – Spring Framework Vulnerability?
The Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app is not affected by this vulnerability. The app doesn't use Spring Framework.
About Table Filter and Charts for Confluence Cloud
1. Where is the app hosted? What options for Data Residency do we have?
The app is hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) in two regions:
- US East (Nothern Virginia) region (us-east-1)
- Europe (Frankfurt) region (eu-central-1)
The app's region is automatically set in accordance with the region of the parent product after installing (reinstalling) the app.
2. What data does the app store on its server?
All the macros are embedded as iframes on Confluence pages. An iframe receives table data inserted in the macro body directly from Confluence without going through our server. Table data inserted in the app macros are transited through our server in the following cases:
- - For Word and PDF export of pages
- - For the Table from CSV, Table from JSON, and Table Excerpt macros parsing.
All data transferred to and from the app server is encrypted using TLS 1.2 or higher. When working with the Table from CSV/JSON macros, the app uses AES-256 encryption for storing data in the macro parameters in Confluence pages.
3. What authentication options are available?
The app uses JWT authentication. JWT authentication is used for communication between the Atlassian host and the app server. Learn more about Atlassian Connect security.
4. Does the app meet GDPR requirements?
We’re committed to helping our customers and users understand, and where applicable, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For this purpose, we suggest signing a Data Processing Agreement (DPA). DPA is a contract between data controllers and data processors. The main purpose of a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) is to protect the user’s data in compliance with the GDPR or any other Privacy Laws.
To request and sign DPA please contact our support at email@example.com or at the Service Desk Portal .
5. Does the app have fixed individual IP addresses to make outgoing connections to customer services and Atlassian products APIs?
Outgoing connections from the app to Atlassian APIs and from the Table from CSV and Table from JSON macros to customer servers are only ever originating from these IP addresses:
|Confluence Location||Outgoing connections IP||AWS Region|
|Global and USA||184.108.40.206||AWS US East (Nothern Virginia) Region|
|Europe||220.127.116.11||Europe (Frankfurt) Region|
About Table Filter and Charts for Confluence Data Center (Server)
1. What data does the app store on its server?
The Data Center (Server) version of the app works inside the Confluence Java virtual machine (JVM) and uses its database. The app stores data either in the database or directly on Confluence pages. As Confluence is hosted on-premise, the customer is responsible for the Confluence infrastructure and settings. As the app's vendor, we are responsible for the compatibility with Confluence and proper app functioning.
2. Does the app meet GDPR requirements?
When you use the Server or Data Center versions of the app, we don't access, collect, store or otherwise process your personal data, except in limited cases where such data is provided for incidental support services. Stiltsoft is neither a data processor nor a data controller under GDPR for the purposes of the personal data you choose to process with the help of the app. For more details please see our Privacy and Data Collection Policy .