The Table Toolbox macro is available for Confluence Cloud only.
Table Toolbox is one of the macros bundled in the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. The macro allows you to combine (nest) multiple macros included in the app in one tool and complete analytical tasks with ease.
How to get started?
- Gantt chart type
- Pie and Donut chart types
- Bubble Pie chart type
- Column, Stacked Column, Bar, Stacked Bar chart types
- Line, Area, Stacked Area chart types
- Time Line, Time Area, Stacked Time Area chart types
- Radar (Spider) chart type
- Contiguity / Barcode chart (use case)
- Comparison of Chart macro against Chart from Table macro
- Using Table Filter and Charts in Combination with the Jira Issues Macro
- Using Table Filter and Charts in Combination with the Awesome Graphs' Export to CSV
- How to use the app with the Page Properties Report macro
- How to use the app with the Office Excel macro
- How to use the app with the ConfiForms app
- How to use the app with the Advanced Tables app