Customer Case creates a customer portal that is comprised of forums storing the submitted ideas and tickets.
Switching between Forums
One company may have multiple forums for users being able to discuss idea, feature requests for different products and to submit their tickets and issue reports. Customer Case groups all the forums of one company under the same customer portal and allows you to instantly switch between them through the dedicated menu.
- In the header of the forum, locate the Forums button and click it.
- In the forum switcher, select the appropriate feedback, private, or support forum.
Viewing the Listing of Ideas / Tickets
You can view the list of all ideas submitted on the feedback forum and the list of your own tickets on the support forum.
For each listed idea, the following information is displayed:
- Idea summary
- Idea description
- Number of votes
- Number of comments
- Author of the idea
- Time of idea submission
- Idea Status
For each listed ticket, the following information is displayed:
- Ticket summary
- Ticket description
- Number of comments
- Author of the ticket
- Time of ticket submission
- Ticket Status
Sorting and Filtering Ideas / Tickets
You can sort ideas in the following way:
- Recently updated - ideas are sorted by the recent updates (idea status change or new comments).
- Top - ideas are sorted by the number of votes.
- New - ideas are sorted by the creation date.
You can sort tickets in the following way:
- Recently updated - tickets are sorted by the recent updates (ticket status change or new comments).
- New - tickets are sorted by the creation date.
Select the appropriate parameter to sort out the list of ideas or tickets.
You can filter ideas and tickets by the following criteria:
- Status - ideas or tickets are filtered by the current status. You can filter requests by one or by multiple statuses at once.
- Category - ideas or tickets are filtered by the category. You can filter requests by one or by multiple categories at once. If a request is associated with multiple categories, it will appear in the filtration results once you select any of the categories which this request relates to.
Adittionaly, Agents can filter tickets by the following criteria:
- Assigned to me - shows the tickets that are assigned to the currently logged Jira agent. It is available only on the listing with support tickets in Customer Case.
- Unanswered - the tickets that do not have a reply from an Agent
Above the list with ideas or tickets, select the criteria for filtration. You can combine the Status and Category filters for more precise results.
You can filter tickets or ideas by Сategory if you click a label right on the card.