On this page you will learn how to:
Select data series
To build a pivot table you need to set the row labels and (or) column labels and select the calculated columns.
Row labels - table columns that will be positioned horizontally in the pivot table.
Column labels - table columns that will be positioned vertically in the pivot table.
Calculated column - table columns that will be calculated or aggregated according to the selected operation type.
To select data series in the page view mode:
- Insert the Pivot Table macro.
- Hover over the control panel on the right of the pivot table.
- Select one or multiple rows and column labels and calculated column.
- To save the modifications in the macro body, click the cogwheel icon and select Save changes.
To select data series in the page edit mode:
- Switch the page to the edit mode.
- Insert the Pivot Table macro and paste the table within the macro body.
- Select the macro and click Edit.
- Locate the options in the Data source tab and select the table columns containing data for pivot table generation.
- Save the macro and the page.
When you select columns containing date or numeric values as the row/column labels you may need to aggregate data by date or number range:
You can generate a pivot table on Worklogs or Time Intervals. Set the correct worklog settings for the correct pivot table generation.