Before you start using Handy Status, you should define what statuses you need to use for your tasks and other activities. A status set can include one or multiple statuses which are fully customizable. Once you've created the status sets you need in your Confluence, start inserting them with the Handy Status macro.
Handy Status Macro allows users to create status sets at 3 levels:
global (created and edited by the Confluence Administrator for the whole Confluence instance)
- space (created and edited by the space admin for a particular space)
- personal (created and used by Confluence users on their own).
Each status set includes its own statuses. You can create as many status sets as you need.
You can find the information on how to create global and space status sets in the Administrator's Section of this documentation.
How to create a personal status set
- Navigate to Profile > Settings > Handy Macros Settings
- Create a required personal status set.
- Add statuses to the set, define status names, background, and text colors.
How to copy a global or space status set to a personal status set
You can copy any global or space status set and modify it as you need. It will be added to your personal status set and available for you only.
- Go to the edit mode.
- Click the status from the set you want to copy.
- Click the button.