Download page How to use Table Filter macro.
How to use Table Filter macro
Table Filter is one of the macros bundled in the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. The macro allows you:
▪ Add Table Filter on the page
- Try live filtration in table headers
Filter table data on the fly in table headers:
- Enable the filtration panel display
Step 1. Add the macro to your table. Choose the handy way to do this:
Step 4. Make your table more organized:
▪ Find the answer to your question among the related FAQ
- What can I do if I can't find and add the macros?
- How can I remove the macro accidentally added to a table?
- Can I use the app for a table with merged cells?
- Can I filter an already existing table?
- Can I use the filter for a table generated by another macro?
- How can I filter not equal values in the table?
- How can I freeze rows and/or columns of the table?
- Supported date formats
Build various charts based on your table
- Gantt chart type
- Pie and Donut chart types
- Bubble Pie chart type
- Column, Stacked Column, Bar, Stacked Bar chart types
- Line, Area, Stacked Area chart types
- Time Line, Time Area, Stacked Time Area chart types
- Radar (Spider) chart type
- Contiguity / Barcode chart (use case)
- Scatter plot (use case)
- Punchcard (use case)
- Comparison of Chart macro against Chart from Table macro